Friday, September 3, 2010

Fri 9/3 MLB--CFB Bonus Play

Let's try these tonight.

MLB
Brewers+1.5(+100)(Winner)
Over 8.5(-115) Mil-Phi(loss)
Braves-114(loss)
Over 9.5(-120) Atl-Fla(loss)
Rockies+135(Winner)


note: Brewers+220 is good value, IMO, if you can get it.

CFB Bonus Play(5pm ET kick)
Villanova+4(loss)
Going down to the game. I'm biased towards Nova naturally.
But, I would have taken the points regardless of the Fav here.
These games are always tight, so I'm gonna take anything over 3.
I lean to Temple outright, this may be their year.

Best Wishes!!


Well in MLB my Over picks were horrible 0-2, that led me to a 2-3 day.

But the killer was the Temple-Nova game. And I was there to see it.

I don't usually cry about bad beats, but that one stung.

Temple kicks a game winning FG to lead 25-24, the clock reads :00.

They put 3 seconds back on the clock. That seemed right cuz it was :08 to start.

On the kickoff, after about 5 laterals, Temple intercepts one and runs it in.

31-24 Final, OUCH!!

And this is after Nova had taken the lead 24-22 with 1:40 left. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment