Sunday, November 21, 2010

NFL Week 11

NFL YTD 43-33-2

Been ice cold so beware.

Let's try to get going with these.

Early
Steelers-7(Winner)
Redskins+7(Winner)
Bills+4.5(Winner)
Packers-3(Winner)
Texans+7(-120)(Winner)


Late
Rams+3.5(loss)
Patriots-4(loss)
Giants+3.5(loss)


Best Wishes!!

This is a microcosm of my season.

Spurts of good capping.

Then shit happens.

5-0 start then........

Patriots up 31-14 in the 4th at home.....have to hold on to win. loss.

Giants+3.5 get a 4th quarter lead....blow the game and cover. loss.

The only bad play I made was the Rams, and they were tied at the half.

One of these weeks it's gonna all come together.

But, I guess I should be thankful that I'm winning.

Tough call for me tonight.

My capping says take the Chargers.

Just don't like laying a bundle in the division.

So I don't know.

GLTA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment