Wednesday, March 14, 2012

CBB Wed 3/14

As far as the bracket is concerned...

I was happy for S Florida and Temple.

But I was disappointed to see they may have to play each other.

And I hated to see Drexel's bubble burst.

Hard to get your SOS and RPI up when the Bigs are scared to play you.

So I feel bad for them.

On to tonight...

I don't love the matchup for S. Florida vs Cal.

But the Bulls are great at playing and winning ugly.

So I'll grab the points here and hope they can make a few shots.

Be sure to shop around cuz the line is creeping up.

S. Florida+3.5(Winner)

Best Wishes!!

It turned out to be a great matchup for S. Florida.

They built a big early lead and never looked back.

Cal didn't seem to know what hit them.

It just sucks cuz the Bulls have to play Temple now.

And I wanted to play on both of them.

It should be a good game tho.

And Temple better be careful with that team.

The Owls will be Favs but not by much.

Looks like a pretty even game for a #5 vs #12.

Congrats and Cheers Winners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment