Wednesday, October 10, 2012

MLB Weds 10/10

YTD 242-261, +18.14

The theme for today is bouncing back.

I like all the teams off a loss today.

Stepping it up a little cuz I like the card today.

Let's see how the first 2 play out before the others.

Nationals-112(2 units)(loss)-2.24
Reds-142(3 units)-4.26
Yankees-178(6 units)(Winner)+6.00
Tigers-102(2 units))loss)-2.04


Best Wishes!!

I had high hopes for today.

But, I damn sure don't like how it started.

That's what I get cuz I'm high on the Cards.

So, I never shoulda faded them in that spot.

May have to call it a day if the Reds don't come thru.

I'm, officially on tilt now.

So, I'm going "all in" on the Yankees.

Never felt more like a cold square.

Risked far more than I should have.

Would have been crushed without the Yanks.

Way too close for comfort.

Did everything wrong today.

Lost my composure, chased, panicked, over-bet, you name it.

I survived, but I'm very disappointed in myself.

Horrible day, all the way around.

1-3, -2.54

YTD 243-264, +15.60




No comments:

Post a Comment