Saturday, May 28, 2016

NBA Sat 5/28

YTD 138-156-1, -52.91

Thunder-3(-105) 3 units
2ndH ThunderPK(-110)


Got to admit I'm a bit of a Warriors fan.

But the Thunder have been the better team.

Golden State seems worn down to me.

Game 2 was the only game GST outplayed them.

Thunder seem a half a step quicker.

And they appear to be more aggressive.

They contest every shot and rebound well.

Home teams 9-2 SU/ATS this round, btw.

They are getting most of the 50/50 calls.

Westbrook is the game's most ruthless competitor.

Durant is not far behind, and their fans are great.

I think they get what they deserve tonight.

Max play on the Thunder.

Best Wishes!!

What a choke job by OKC!!

You can't ask for a better situation.

Warriors finally played with passion.

The Thunder bitched up in crunch time.

That's what I get for changing my mind.

0-2, -4.25

YTD 138-158-1, -57.14


No comments:

Post a Comment