Thursday, January 14, 2021

NBA Thursday 1/14/21

 Let's try these tonight.

San Antonio Spurs-7 (loss)
Indiana Pacers+3 (Winner)
Denver Nuggets-4.5 (Winner)

Best Wishes!!

I got a goofy Fav-Dog prime time TV theory.
When you have 2 home Favs or 2 home Dogs.
I believe a split is the most probable outcome.
So when it became clear Spurs were losing
I was confident Denver would get it done.
That got me to switch off of Golden State.
Sounds ridiculous I know but it worked out this time.
I probably shoulda never even bet the Spurs.
And just waited for the result.
Pacers were pure, they fit my small Dog system.

76ers blast the Heat to finish a 2 game set sweep.
Miami did cover the first game tho, 1-1 ats.
I love the way things tend to balance out.

Congrats and Cheers Winners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment