Friday, May 21, 2021

NBA Friday 5/21/21

Let's try this one tonight.

Golden State Warriors-4 (loss)
This may end up being the square side.
And the Lakers game was very intense.
The Dubs had to be drained and deflated
But the Warriors are still hot 8-2 SU, 9-1 ATS.
I like the big game experience edge for GST.
This line will probably tick up a bit before tip.
So I'll jump in now, and see what happens.

FYI: 8 of the last 10 to the Under in this series.

Best Wishes!!  

After further review, I'm watching the market here.
Line has only moved slightly despite heavy Dub tix. 
So I don't think the big boys have shown their hands.
Almost 9 out of 10 tickets on Warriors spread and ML.
Don't like being in a lopsided percentage like that.
Want to see where the line peaks,+6 maybe try a middle.
But Warriors looking like the super-square side, yikes. 

I ended up taking some Memphis+6
Really didn't see them winning. But they got it done.
I loss a piece on this one tho.
Congrats Winners!!

No comments:

Post a Comment